We are looking for committed, deadline-driven Business Development Interns to join our excellent team. The intern will assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including sales, creating awareness of new offerings, and generating leads.
- Identifying, researching, and contacting potential prospects.
- Identifying and acting on cross-selling opportunities.
- Learning different aspects of the sales cycle and different techniques used for indoor sales.
- Setting and achieving targeted goals and objectives for business development and sales.
- Learning from the experts – our team, on a daily basis
- Helping build a funnel of prospects attending and preparing events(workshops).
- Performing an extensive analysis of the market.
1. Motivation letter
2. Career vision letter
3. Latest CV