Premium Data Audit For Data Innovation Training
Operational data must maximize your impact whilst reducing the work needed to achieve strategic objectives. Ability to use internal and external data is a skill that must help us to solve business problems and avoid the insanity of repeating the same action while expecting different results. Only organization leaders with a razor-sharp capability to consume and interpret data-rich environments and precisely translate that into functional strategic decisions will successfully command future industry leadership and competitive dominance
- Learn how to perform a big data audit for data science before investing in a data analytics projects
- earn how to create a data analytics projects strategy following a data audit for data science.
- Review all existing data and data sources (both primary and secondary
- Asses data collection tools, pipelines
- Identify gaps in the data ecosystem that may prevent the organization from achieving its strategiv objectives and recommending away fowar
- Learn how to identify additional innovation avenues that the organizations has not taught about also called the "Data Rich and Data in"
- To empower businesses with the ability to innovatively match strategic pillars with business analytics capabilities to create a focus for data driven processes in the business.
- To gain the ability to investigate data to make accurate and meaningful data analytics investments.
Course Target Group.
An understanding of how data science techniques can be applied influences successful strategic decision-making is crucial for every analyst in any modern-day organization. This training course is essential for professionals with an interest in data science and could be well suited for:
- CTOs, CIOs & COOs
- Any other interested person
This training course will combine instructor-led presentations with interactive discussions between participating delegates that relate to their individual interests. It is presented in a very hands-on way to suit individuals with varying levels of knowledge and experience. In addition, practical exercises, video material and case studies will stimulate and support these discussions to provide maximum benefit to the participants. Above all, the course facilitators will make extensive use of case examples and case studies based on real-life strategic issues and situations in which he has been personally involved.
Follow up procedure
We follow up with the learners twice within a period of two months after training to ensure the impacted skills are practiced and have a meaningful impact in the business.
Course Duration, Location & Investment
Date: On demand
Date: 18th June 8:00AM-3:00PM
Mr. Kavingwa E.
Chief Data Analytics/Data Science Consultant
Nakala Analytics Ltd
Bsc, Msc. Data Analytics
Specialities: Health, Fintech,NGO, Audit, AI and Big Data Strategy
A laptop & stable internet connection
A good grasp of your corporate strategic intent and objectives
For more Information and enquiries
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call: +254778 178 098