We are seeking a Technical Sales and Marketing Assistant passionate about data to join our dedicated team. As the lead growth expert, you will focus on the acquisition of new business for Nakala Analytics.
As a technical sales and marketing assistant, you can expect to spend a large proportion of your time executing the following tasks:
- Identifying data analytics gaps in the industry on topical issues that need addressing.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business sales.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Making effective sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports and action plans.
- Successful promotion of the Company’s interests increases market share and grows product sales.
- Liaison and attendance of meetings with other company functions necessary to facilitate business development.
Experience: At least 2 years.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related field.
- Must have 2 years of experience working in Sales software and/or consulting services.
- Ability to handle the technical aspects of tenders.
- Market knowledge of engineering solutions.
- Organized, self-driven, independent, motivated, focused, and goal-oriented.
- Result-oriented, consistent, and reliable.
- Flexible ability to travel
Communication and interpersonal skills
- Communication skills are necessary to articulate insight gained from analysis, by expressing the work done both orally and in writing, in an accurate, clear, and concise manner.
- Collaboration with the line of business clients to achieve objectives.
- Business knowledge: Knowledge and a keen interest in the company’s business, priorities, and industry trends.
- Technology alignment: Understanding how technology can be leveraged to solve business problems.
Soft Skills: We are looking for people with:
- Curiosity, interest, and capacity to continuously learn.
- Initiative, autonomy, and fast integration in professional teams.
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity.
Remuneration: Base Salary + Commission (20%).
Work Mode: Full Time
- Motivation letter
- Latest CV
- 3 Referees