About the Role
We are #hiring for a Fullstack #python #developer with 3+ years of experience to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software applications.
The Python Developer will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you!
In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable Django/Flask Code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers. This position is available on a 6 months contract.
Python Developer Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Coordinating with front-end developers.
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
- Developing digital tools to monitor online traffic.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Python Web Application Developer.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of Django is a MUST.
- Demonstrable expertise in using Pandas, Numpy & SQLAlchemy.
- Familiarity with React is a plus.